Goal Setting & Problem Solving
A Step-by-Step process to uncover your best ideas and overcome the challenges you will face as you take action to achieve them
Have you ever wondered...
How do people have a dream...and then make it reality?
Have you ever felt like you were missing something when it comes to setting goals and achieving them?
Inside this course we are going to show you:
- How dreams can point you in a direction.
- How dreams are different than goals.
- How to use physical discomfort as feedback.
- How to know if a goal is really something you want to pursue.
- How to create space in your mind for new thoughts.
- How to harness the power of your emotions...instead of your emotions harnessing you!
Each module will lead you closer to understanding the steps that will help you achieve any goal you have. Stacy and Ginny skillfully guide you through the process from dream to goal, and from goal to action. Then they reveal where the true work begins.
Filled with actionable steps and relatable stories, you'll see how impossible dreams can become possible.
Learn how to transform massive failure, disappointment, and inadequacies into confidence, curiosity, and result.
As a student of this class, you will also receive one complementary ticket to a one day auditing/experiential learning event at Stacy's home!
This all day event is scheduled for October 21, 2020!
Come experience this teaching in person and meet some of our other teachers...the horses!
Whether you are starting a business, reaching for show goals, overcoming fear or longing to achieve something with your horse...we can show you the steps to make it a reality.
Listen to what students have said:
- "I was watching the failure topic yesterday and that is so valuable... When Ginny and you were talking about we do other things instead of what our goal is because we don't want to fail. That hit home for me. Thank you for creating a course that gives us permission to Dream."-LInda
- "I liked the thought of whatever you can do, even if it’s for five minutes, can still work towards your goal."-Nancy
- "I’ve been in a corporate career for 32 years at pretty high levels of leadership so I’ve done strategies, goals, visions, missions, transformations and on and on year after year. The difference with your approach is how you've connected emotional influences to outcomes and embedded them directly in the process - emotions have a direct impact on outcomes - duh! A “natural” leadership model :) Not at all a surprise given what I’ve come to learn through you, Stacy, about natural horsemanship. So I think you've really got something here."-Gretchen
Frequently Asked Questions
Glenn the Geek
Executive Director and America's Horse Husband
Horse Radio Network
Ginny Telego has a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management and is a Certified Advanced Practitioner and Master Trainer with the Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A). As an expert facilitator, Ginny travels in the U.S. and Internationally to facilitate leadership and team development with organizations...and now she is online teaching YOU!
Learn more about Ginny at https://thecollaborationpartners.com/about/
Stacy Westfall has a bachelors degree from The University of Findlay and is committed to being a life long learner. Her pursuit of understanding business mindset, self development and understanding horses has given her the ability to relate to her students. She has used the techniques taught in this course to achieve many goals including becoming the first woman to win the Road to the Horse colt starting competition, competing and winning while riding bareback & bridleless in high level reining competition. Stacy also uses these techniques in her personal life and has many relevant stories of the ups and downs that have been part of the process.
Are you ready to break the C.O.D.E. and unlock your full potential?
How can curiosity lead to change?
Curiosity is one of several tools we will be teaching during this series. As we are faced with challenges, or as we choose our challenges, the way we view them will have an impact on the result we get.
To learn more about 'breaking the code; using curiosity to overcome your challenges' download this free PDF.
You will also receive email updates and useful tips through email from Stacy & Ginny.